The Frontcountry guidelines are:
- Plan ahead
- stick to trails
- manage your pet
- leave what you find
- respect other visitors
- trash your trash
There are 6 requirements for the Leave No Trace Award:
- Discuss the importance of Leave no Trace frontcountry guidelines
- On 3 seperate outings practice the frontcountry guidelines
- Wolves complete Requirement 7 (Your Living World)
- Participate in a Leave No Trace-related service project
- Promise to practice the Leave No Trace frontcountry guidelines by signing the Cub Scout pledge
- Draw a poster to illustrate the Leave No Trace guidelines and display it at a Pack meeting.
This is something that you can do fairly easily if you are already out enjoying nature with your boys.