The cool cars....

My husband is a huge car enthusiast. So it was fun to go to the car museum with him. Lane Motor Museum features foreign cars and one of kind vehicles.

I have to say, I was pretty impressed at the extent of their collection. Cars that were tiny, cars that raced, cars with 3 wheels, cars that went in the water. Yes, they had amphibian cars! Cars
made out of wood, fiberglass, stainless steel. Motorcycles with one wheel, motor cycles with rotary engines. Cars that were pedal powered, cars that looked like planes, cars with wings and planes that could fit in your garage. Fast cars, slow cars, old cars, new cars. This is beginning to sound like a Dr. Seuss story!

It really was very impressive. On this particular day, they had tours of the basement collection. More fun stuff going on down there. We really got to see some very cool, very unique vehicles. Although I do have to say that I certainly have an new appreciation from my more modern car. Safety items, good gas milage and a little more power!

Definately a fun place to look into for your collecting belt loop qualification of visiting a museum and seeing a collection.